Objectives of the Foundation
One of the main objectives of the Foundation is to promote the welfare of children in need due to poverty, disease or social injustice in addition to bring about a positive change in the social structure of the society for a better tomorrow. The Foundation seeks to attain the same through different channels such as:
- Providing medicines, special diets and expert services from Doctors/Specialists.
- Helping other Orphanages/Destitute Homes.
- Providing financial assistance to the needy students to pursue their education.
- Providing help to Balwadis (Nursery Schools) situated in slums and poor localities.
- Set up old age homes and to look after and assist persons who are unable to look after themselves due to poverty, disease and other infirmities.
- Set up Hospitals, Clinics, etc. for providing medical facilities to the needy and poor.
- Management & Support of orphanages, schools or other Educational institutions for children/young people. Such institutions must be run and managed in accordance recognized ethical principles, without any privilege or discrimination with regard to religion, caste or creed.
- Provision of assistance to children in need, made available through individuals responsible for such children, eg. Heads of Schools/ Institutions, Government authorities.
- Acting as clearing house for information for Institutions or persons interested in the activities contemplated by the Foundation.
- The Foundation visualizes itself a wider role to play in the meaningful and more purposeful implementation of its objectives.
- It seeks participation and help from like-minded people/organizations in creating greater base for the Foundation to give a true shape and substance to the objectives envisaged.